Very important information about Airsoft GB re-opening.
Airsoft GB will be re-opening subject to government guidelines and with social
distancing measures in place.
Airsoft GB ask that if you or anyone in your household or anyone with whom you have
had recent contact has any symptoms of Covid-19 such as new persistent cough, high
temperature, loss of taste and/or smell that you DO NOT ATTEND.
- Please only travel with others from a different household if government Guidelines allow you to do so.
- Airsoft GB encourage all players to wash and/or sanitise their hands in keeping with
government Guidelines. With this in mind, there will be 2 extra hand washing facilities and also a
couple of hand sanitiser stations for players’ use
- Our events will have a maximum number of 30 players
- In keeping with government guidelines, if necessary we will pass on player and staff details to NHS Track/Test and Trace
- Any player who tests positive for COVID-19 must let Airsoft GB know immediately
- Ticket price will increase to £30.00 while we are running at reduced levels
- Pre-booking online via our website only. We will not accept anyone who just turns up on the
day and you will be turned away. There will be no exceptions to this
- There will be a very limited amount of gun hire available. Players must bring their own face protection. This cannot currently be supplied by Airsoft GB.
- Registration will take place outside. There will be no inside or undercover space available. You will be expected to operate from your
vehicle. Tables will be available.
- There will be no food or drink available to buy on site until further notice. This includes free
tea and coffee. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN FOOD AND DRINK
- Please take all your rubbish home with you. We will not have rubbish bins or recycling bins
- We expect players to try and maintain 2 metre social distance. If this is not possible then please
maintain 1+ metre as per government guidelines
- We discourage equipment sharing from outside your bubble
- Shop will be open. Players will enter via front stairs (yard side) and leave by the rear door (road
side) and only 4 at a time. We prefer to take card payments however we will accept cash
- There will be no facility for charging batteries so please come fully charged
- Please wear full face protection and gloves as much as possible. AGB Staff will have the option
of wearing face masks and there will be a perspex screen in the shop.
- No props will be used in games to reduce contamination and we will be aiming to keep in play as
much as possible